Bash by the Bay
July 15, 2023, 11:00 am
Live music! Cool drinks! Kids activities!
after Race the Narrows
Featuring the band, lovetempo!
Irresistibly danceable, lovetempo is the new project from Brooklyn-based musician, producer, and singer Mattie Safer (The Rapture, Poolside). Featuring Safer’s soft, sultry vocals and sophisti-pop sensibilities over a hypnotic blend of jazz-funk, disco, latin percussion, and house music, lovetempo’s unique brand of lonelyhearts disco is guaranteed to move you, body and soul.
Saturday, July 15th, 2023
11am – 3pm
245 Bayview Dr, Mastic Beach, NY
Celebrate summer with us after our first Race the Narrows event! Join us for a FREE community event at Bayview Park on Saturday, July 15th from 11am – 3pm. We’ve moved our popular Block Party to Bayview Park and are pulling out all the stops. Stock up on new Mastic Beach Conservancy merchandise while also enjoying:
- Maui Chop House and The Pudding Lady food trucks!
- Good Bickle Restaurant- Jamaican Cuisine from Center Moriches
- Kids crafting sponsored by the Mastic Beach Public Library
- Local environmental groups: Audubon, FINS, Friends of Bellport Bay, CEED, Save the Great South Bay, Experience Salt Water Long Island
- Kids games and Face Painting
- Photo Ops
- Bake Sale
- SUP Paddleboard raffle sponsored by the Robotti Foundation
- Free event, no registration required
Tell your friends! All proceeds support the Mastic Beach Conservancy.